“Women are now making $1.00 for every dollar earned by male employees in the U.S., up from 99 cents a year ago,” the software giant said in a statement.
In July 2016, Adobe said a review of its pay practices revealed that female employees in the U.S. were earning one cent less than their male counterparts and that there was no wage gap between white and non-white workers in the U.S. Adobe’s gender pay gap at the time was tiny compared to the national average of 21%, but it vowed to close the divide nonetheless. In September, the company said it would hit equal pay by the end of the fiscal year.
- Professional Resume Template, Simple CV Template, MS Word, Creative Design, Cover Letter, Instant Download: The Maria Resume
- Career Insights: Adobe has reached its goal of achieving equal pay between male and female employees
- Professional Resume Template, Word Resume, Simple CV Template, Creative Resume Design, Cover Letter, US Letter, A4: The Mirable Resume
- Pre-K Lead Teacher Resume Writing Examples and Resume Templates
- Dental Assistant Resume Writing Examples and Templates for Instant Download
- 8+ Modern and Creative Resume Designs You Can Use Today