“Women are now making $1.00 for every dollar earned by male employees in the U.S., up from 99 cents a year ago,” the software giant said in a statement.
In July 2016, Adobe said a review of its pay practices revealed that female employees in the U.S. were earning one cent less than their male counterparts and that there was no wage gap between white and non-white workers in the U.S. Adobe’s gender pay gap at the time was tiny compared to the national average of 21%, but it vowed to close the divide nonetheless. In September, the company said it would hit equal pay by the end of the fiscal year.
- Fitness Studio Product Manager resume writing samples and MS Word resume templates for instant download
- Creative Resume Template with Photo, CV Template, Cover Letter, Teacher Resume, Professional Resume Design: The Nicole Resume
- Professional Resume Template, CV Template, Simple and Elegant Resume Design: The Sophia Resume
- The Claire Resume Bundle: Take Advantage of These Expert Approved Resume Templates to Create a Winning Job Application for the Position You Want
- 8+ Modern and Creative Resume Designs You Can Use Today
- Resume Tips – Do your research before you arrive to the interview