“Women are now making $1.00 for every dollar earned by male employees in the U.S., up from 99 cents a year ago,” the software giant said in a statement.
In July 2016, Adobe said a review of its pay practices revealed that female employees in the U.S. were earning one cent less than their male counterparts and that there was no wage gap between white and non-white workers in the U.S. Adobe’s gender pay gap at the time was tiny compared to the national average of 21%, but it vowed to close the divide nonetheless. In September, the company said it would hit equal pay by the end of the fiscal year.
- Planner Refills: Personal Planner Bundle. Daily Weekly Monthly Goal Planner, To Do, Notes. A4, A5, Letter, Filofax A5, Kikki K Large
- Planner Refills: 2018 Monthly Planner, Month On 2 Pages. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5. Planner Organizer, Planner Inserts
- Resume Tips – Emphasize the importance of a growth mindset
- Resume Writing Samples for University Recruiter Resume
- Career Insights: How to give your co-workers gifts during the holiday season.
- Resume Tips – Because someone is in a position of authority