Montana’s unemployment rate has been declining for the last seven years, mirroring a nationwide trend. The creep toward full employment is good for almost everyone, but puts a paradoxical squeeze on one entity in particular: temporary employment agencies.
This holiday season, some temporary employment agencies are having to pour more and more resources into recruiting to procure enough candidates to fill the annual high-tide of clients looking for workers.
- Professional Resume Template, MS Word, CV Template, Cover Letter, US Letter and A4: The Bailey Resume
- Career Insights: Anytime the unemployment rate is low, we are going to feel the pain
- Career Insights: Artificial intelligence is changing traditional models of recruitment
- Resume Tips – Once you admit you could be stressed
- Career Insights: 90% of employees would rather skip the holiday party
- Planner Refills: Job Interview Questions. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5, Kikki K Large. Planner Organizer, Planner Inserts