The Indiana Institute for Working Families says the average difference in pay between a full-time male worker and a full-time female worker grew two percent from 2015 to 2016. The report says men earned an average of nearly $13,000 more, giving the state a 26 percent pay gap.
- 2018’s Best Resume Templates for Unlimited Instant Download
- Resume Tips – When you feel irritated, don’t swallow those feelings
- Modern Resume Template, Elegant CV Template, Creative Resume Design, Instant Download, MS Word: The Victoria Resume
- Career Insights: Women in blue-collar industries won’t see much improvement in their working conditions in the wake of recent developments
- Professionally designed and recruiters approved business resume templates for 2018 job seekers and workplace professionals
- Career Insights: You should step back and stop overanalyzing your work