The Indiana Institute for Working Families says the average difference in pay between a full-time male worker and a full-time female worker grew two percent from 2015 to 2016. The report says men earned an average of nearly $13,000 more, giving the state a 26 percent pay gap.
- Career Insights: Stay connected through technology when travelling for business
- Professional Resume Template, CV Template, Creative and Modern Resume Design: The Pamela Resume
- Fitness Studio Product Manager resume writing samples and MS Word resume templates for instant download
- Career Insights: Why should work be a baby-free zone?
- Professional Creative Resume Template, CV Template, Mac and PC, MS Word, Instant Download: The Rachel Resume
- Simple and Clean Resume Template, Word Resume, CV Template, Cover Letter, US Letter and A4: The Elisa Resume