The Indiana Institute for Working Families says the average difference in pay between a full-time male worker and a full-time female worker grew two percent from 2015 to 2016. The report says men earned an average of nearly $13,000 more, giving the state a 26 percent pay gap.
- Career Tips: Some of the world’s most successful leaders regularly express all manner of emotions
- 2020 Best Selling Modern Resume Templates and Resume Bundle – by ResumeDesignCo.com
- Resume Tips – Hiring managers quickly notice things
- Elegant Resume Template, Clean CV Template, Cover Letter, US Letter and A4, MS Word: The Anna Resume
- Career Insights: The people who changed careers and never looked back
- Planner Inserts: Resume Keyword Optimization. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5, Kikki K Large. Planner Organizer, Planner Inserts, Planner Binder