Which means at the end of a hard day’s work, when I’m relaxing in my hotel, I like to catch up with the little things I enjoy. I respond to texts from friends, read up on what’s happening in the news or watch a show I’ve been meaning to see for ages.
Maybe even a few years ago, I wouldn’t want any of these activities disturbed, but we live in a multi-screen world. We can watch, write and check as we go along. The nature of my work means I can get a work email at any time, but that’s fine as well. I appreciate that some subscribe to the ‘no work when you’re not working’ rule, but I prefer to know when something comes up rather than worry about it. You soon learn to separate what’s urgent from what can wait.
- Resume Tips – If there is a job description available for the position you are interviewing for
- Resume Tips – You do a great job, but I’m really struggling to understand why you did that
- Career Insights: Women in blue-collar industries won’t see much improvement in their working conditions in the wake of recent developments
- Professional Resume Template, CV Template, Creative and Modern Resume Design: The Pamela Resume
- Professional Resume Template, Word Resume, CV Template, Clean Design, Cover Letter, Instant Download: The Madison Resume
- Professional Resume Template, Simple CV Template, MS Word, Creative Design, Cover Letter, Instant Download: The Maria Resume