Which means at the end of a hard day’s work, when I’m relaxing in my hotel, I like to catch up with the little things I enjoy. I respond to texts from friends, read up on what’s happening in the news or watch a show I’ve been meaning to see for ages.
Maybe even a few years ago, I wouldn’t want any of these activities disturbed, but we live in a multi-screen world. We can watch, write and check as we go along. The nature of my work means I can get a work email at any time, but that’s fine as well. I appreciate that some subscribe to the ‘no work when you’re not working’ rule, but I prefer to know when something comes up rather than worry about it. You soon learn to separate what’s urgent from what can wait.
- Resume Writing Samples for Health Educator Resume
- Pre-K Lead Teacher Resume Writing Examples and Resume Templates
- 8+ Modern and Creative Resume Designs You Can Use Today
- Career Insights: Indiana’s pay gap between men and women is getting worse
- Planner Refills: 2018 Monthly Planner, Month On 2 Pages. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5. Planner Organizer, Planner Inserts
- Simple and Elegant Resume Template, Cover Letter, CV Template, Instant Download: The Jessica Resume