When young girls aren’t encouraged to pursue math and science in school, they start to believe they aren’t capable. This type of problematic thinking turns into a much bigger epidemic, where women are discouraged or excluded from an entire industry.
- Career Insights: 90% of employees would rather skip the holiday party
- Professional and easy-to-use resume templates for 2018 good job
- Career Insights: Your work is not about being perfect
- Resume Tips – Many people have sensitivities to perfumes, colognes and cigarette smoke
- Career Insights: Women in blue-collar industries won’t see much improvement in their working conditions in the wake of recent developments
- Career Insights: Adobe has reached its goal of achieving equal pay between male and female employees