Creating a perfect resume doesn’t mean hiring a designer to help you to design the resume template, you don’t need an overly designed resume. Rather, it is well organized and easy to edit.
We’ve chosen some of our customers’ favorite resume templates for 2018, all of which will help you focus more on you skills, accomplishments, work experience and educational background.
These resume templates are for every industry and occupation, easy to edit and fully compatible with MS Office Word for Mac and PC.
- Professional Creative Resume Template, CV Template, Cover Letter, US Letter and A4, MS Word: The Valeria Resume
- Career Insights: The problem of sexual harassment doesn’t just begin when you enter the workforce.
- Professional Resume Template, CV Template, Creative and Modern Resume Design: The Pamela Resume
- Professional Resume Template With Cover Letter, MS Word, Simple Elegant Resume Design: The Susan Resume
- Career Insights: Facebook is adding 800 tech jobs in London over the next year
- Planner Refills: Blank Monthly Calendar. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5. Planner Organizer, Planner Inserts, Printable Planner