Creating a perfect resume doesn’t mean hiring a designer to help you to design the resume template, you don’t need an overly designed resume. Rather, it is well organized and easy to edit.
We’ve chosen some of our customers’ favorite resume templates for 2018, all of which will help you focus more on you skills, accomplishments, work experience and educational background.
These resume templates are for every industry and occupation, easy to edit and fully compatible with MS Office Word for Mac and PC.
- Professional Resume Template With Cover Letter, MS Word, Simple Elegant Resume Design: The Susan Resume
- Best Selling Resume Bundle: The Rachel B
- Planner Refills: Ultimate Planner Bundle. Notes. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5, Kikki K Large. Planner Organizer, Planner refills, Planner Inserts
- Planner Refills: Job Interview Questions. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5, Kikki K Large. Planner Organizer, Planner Inserts
- Creative Resume Template with Photo, CV Template, Cover Letter, Teacher Resume, Professional Resume Design: The Nicole Resume
- Resume Writing Samples for Business Intelligence Analyst Resume