Creating a perfect resume doesn’t mean hiring a designer to help you to design the resume template, you don’t need an overly designed resume. Rather, it is well organized and easy to edit.
We’ve chosen some of our customers’ favorite resume templates for 2018, all of which will help you focus more on you skills, accomplishments, work experience and educational background.
These resume templates are for every industry and occupation, easy to edit and fully compatible with MS Office Word for Mac and PC.
- Best Selling Resume Bundle: The Connie B
- Best Selling Resume Bundle: The Claire B
- Career Insights: 8 essential things you need to put into your civilian resume
- Professional Resume Template, MS Word, CV Template, Cover Letter, US Letter and A4: The Bailey Resume
- 2019 Goal Planner, Yearly Goals, Habit Tracker, Yearly Habit Overview, Blank Notes. Digital Planner Inserts in 3 Sizes. Filofax A5, A4, Letter Size
- Best Selling Resume Bundle: The Valeria B