Which means at the end of a hard day’s work, when I’m relaxing in my hotel, I like to catch up with the little things I enjoy. I respond to texts from friends, read up on what’s happening in the news or watch a show I’ve been meaning to see for ages.
Maybe even a few years ago, I wouldn’t want any of these activities disturbed, but we live in a multi-screen world. We can watch, write and check as we go along. The nature of my work means I can get a work email at any time, but that’s fine as well. I appreciate that some subscribe to the ‘no work when you’re not working’ rule, but I prefer to know when something comes up rather than worry about it. You soon learn to separate what’s urgent from what can wait.
- Career Insights: 90% of employees would rather skip the holiday party
- Elegant Resume Template, Clean CV Template, Cover Letter, US Letter and A4, MS Word: The Anna Resume
- Career Insights: Adobe has reached its goal of achieving equal pay between male and female employees
- Planner Refills: Goals & Habits, Goal Planner, Habit Tracker. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5. Planner Organizer, Planner Inserts
- Don’t Reinvent the Wheel, These Beautiful and Elegant Word Resume Templates Will Help You Stand Out From the Pool: The Rachel Resume Bundle
- Career Insights: The problem of sexual harassment doesn’t just begin when you enter the workforce.