Which means at the end of a hard day’s work, when I’m relaxing in my hotel, I like to catch up with the little things I enjoy. I respond to texts from friends, read up on what’s happening in the news or watch a show I’ve been meaning to see for ages.
Maybe even a few years ago, I wouldn’t want any of these activities disturbed, but we live in a multi-screen world. We can watch, write and check as we go along. The nature of my work means I can get a work email at any time, but that’s fine as well. I appreciate that some subscribe to the ‘no work when you’re not working’ rule, but I prefer to know when something comes up rather than worry about it. You soon learn to separate what’s urgent from what can wait.
- Career Insights: How to give your co-workers gifts during the holiday season.
- Planner Refills: Contacts Page, Contacts List. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5. Planner Organizer, Planner Inserts
- Career Tips: Some of the world’s most successful leaders regularly express all manner of emotions
- Career Insights: Indiana’s pay gap between men and women is getting worse
- Planner Refills: 2019 Weekly Planner. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5, Kikki K Large. Personal Organizer, Printable, Planner Inserts
- Simple and Clean Resume Template, Word Resume, CV Template, Cover Letter, US Letter and A4: The Elisa Resume