Jumping from the military into a civilian role and vacancy is a huge change to make in your life and, of course, there’s a lot of differences that need to be taken into account. To succeed in this unforgiving job-seekers world, you need to be prepared and you need to have the right mindset and drive.
Even for someone who wasn’t in the military, finding a job can be stressful enough which is why it’s, even more overwhelming for veterans.
- Career Insights: 8 essential things you need to put into your civilian resume
- Planner Refills: Project Planner Bundle. A4, A5, Letter Size. Filofax A5. Planner Organizer, Planner Inserts, Planner Binder
- The Claire Resume Bundle: Take Advantage of These Expert Approved Resume Templates to Create a Winning Job Application for the Position You Want
- Professional Resume Template, MS Word, CV Template, Cover Letter, US Letter and A4: The Bailey Resume
- Career Tips: Some of the world’s most successful leaders regularly express all manner of emotions
- Beautiful Resume Template, Professional CV Template, Cover Letter, Instant Download: The Connie Resume