The Indiana Institute for Working Families says the average difference in pay between a full-time male worker and a full-time female worker grew two percent from 2015 to 2016. The report says men earned an average of nearly $13,000 more, giving the state a 26 percent pay gap.
- Resume Tips – There is no harm bringing past work samples
- Planner Refills: 2018 & 2019 Yearly Calendar. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5. Planner Organizer, Planner Inserts
- Planner Refills: Ultimate Planner Bundle. Notes. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5, Kikki K Large. Planner Organizer, Planner refills, Planner Inserts
- Career Insights: While overall drug use in the workplace is up, the growing number of workers testing positive for heroin is leading the spike
- Best Selling Resume Bundle: The Anna B
- Resume Writing Samples for Business Intelligence Analyst Resume