“Women are now making $1.00 for every dollar earned by male employees in the U.S., up from 99 cents a year ago,” the software giant said in a statement.
In July 2016, Adobe said a review of its pay practices revealed that female employees in the U.S. were earning one cent less than their male counterparts and that there was no wage gap between white and non-white workers in the U.S. Adobe’s gender pay gap at the time was tiny compared to the national average of 21%, but it vowed to close the divide nonetheless. In September, the company said it would hit equal pay by the end of the fiscal year.
- Resume Writing Samples for Health Educator Resume
- Professional Resume Template, MS Word, CV Template, Cover Letter, US Letter and A4: The Bailey Resume
- Career Insights: The problem of sexual harassment doesn’t just begin when you enter the workforce.
- Career Insights: Anytime the unemployment rate is low, we are going to feel the pain
- Best Selling Resume Bundle: The Anna B
- Resume Tips – If there is a job description available for the position you are interviewing for