“Women are now making $1.00 for every dollar earned by male employees in the U.S., up from 99 cents a year ago,” the software giant said in a statement.
In July 2016, Adobe said a review of its pay practices revealed that female employees in the U.S. were earning one cent less than their male counterparts and that there was no wage gap between white and non-white workers in the U.S. Adobe’s gender pay gap at the time was tiny compared to the national average of 21%, but it vowed to close the divide nonetheless. In September, the company said it would hit equal pay by the end of the fiscal year.
- Resume Tips – Do your research before you arrive to the interview
- Administrative Services Office Manager Resume Writing Examples and Templates for Instant Download
- Resume Writing Samples for Financial Analyst Resume
- Resume Tips – You do a great job, but I’m really struggling to understand why you did that
- Planner Refills: 2019 Daily Planner. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5, Kikki K Large. Planner Organizer, Planner refills Inserts
- Planner Refills: Goals & Habits, Goal Planner, Habit Tracker. A4, A5, Letter Size, Filofax A5. Planner Organizer, Planner Inserts